Please note: Consents will be reviewed and signed during intake. Any questions or concerns will be discussed with the intake provider.
Touchstone Health Services (THS)partners with individuals, families, schools and other service providers to deliver the optimal continuum of health, education and social services, with an emphasis on services that support individuals and families to acquire the skills to live productive and responsible lives.
Touchstone currently contracts with and receives funding from the following Arizona Complete Care Contractors in the state of Arizona:
- Arizona Complete Health Complete Care Plan
- Banner University Family Plan
- Care 1st
- Magellan Health Services
- Mercy Care Plan
- Steward Health Choice
- United Health Care Community Plan
- Title XIX and Title XXI enrolled members
- Special populations including person receiving services through the Substance Abuse Block Grant (SABG)
- Non-Title XIX/XXI children that qualify for funding under the Mental Health Block Grant (MHBG)
- Optum Children’s Rehabilitative Services
- Other populations based on the availability of funding and the prioritization of available funding.
THS also has contracts with a limited number of commercial insurance companies/health plans.
We are pleased to assist you by billing to our contracted insurers. However, it is required to provide us with the most correct and updated insurance information.
- Before beginning services, THS verifies your eligibility and enrollment in Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) and screening for SABG and MHBG funding and other non-Title funding. You must present your AHCCCS card and any other private insurance information to our front desk.
- If your insurance changes, and you fail to inform us, we may not be able to bill the appropriate company within those time limits. It is your responsibility to ensure and renew AHCCCS or Health Insurance Plan eligibility when it expires. Insurance denials due to changed policy or company are not typically returned to us within a billable window.
- If you do not notify us of these changes it may result in suspension of services and you may be responsible for payment of services.
- Please bring your current insurance card to each visit and notify our staff of any changes in coverage. For your benefit, please notify us of any changes as soon as possible.
- Members are responsible for payment of copay, coinsurance, deductibles, and all other procedures or treatment not covered by their insurance plan. Payment is due at the time of service, and for your convenience, we accept cash, check and most major credit cards at our office.
- Members may incur and are responsible for the payment of additional charges at the discretion of THS. These charges may include (but not limited to): Charge for returned check – $25.00
- If the service is provided outside of the office, home or elsewhere in the community, payment will still be required, and you will receive a statement no later than 30 days after services are rendered. Payment will be due within 15 days from the date of invoice. Services will be suspended if past due balance exceeds $250.00.
We value the time to see and treat our Members. If you are not able to keep an appointment or if you decide to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require at least a 24-hour notice. Please help us serve you better by keeping your scheduled appointment and by arriving on time.
THS wants to address any barriers to services and will contact you through email, phone and/or mail to schedule a Child Family Team Meeting/ Adult Recovery Team Meeting if any of these situations happen:
You understand that THS has sufficient grounds for closure in the following situations:
- You have not showed for appointments two (2) consecutive times without the required 24hour cancellation notice (in office, at home or other location);
- THS staff have made three (3) separate attempts to contact you and emergency contacts regarding continued services and have been unable to do so;
- You have an excessive history of no-shows, three (3) or more within a six (6) month period.
If THS has been unsuccessful reengaging you after making reasonable attempts; services may be suspended until a Child Family Team Meeting/ Adult Recovery Team Meeting is held to reevaluate services. If THS has made reasonable attempts to reengage with you and has not heard back within 30 calendar days; you may be discharged/disenrolled from services.