- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Gottman Couples Therapy Method
We also provide group therapy and parenting training. Our services are offered in office, home, and in school. Many of the clinicians are Spanish speaking. Language assistance is provided if necessary.
Our Psychiatric services provide treatment to those youth who may require medications to assist in meeting the youth and family needs. Board certified child psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners provide psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring along with case coordination and oversight.