“Touchstone partners with individuals, families, schools and other service providers to deliver the optimal continuum of health, education and social services, with an emphasis on services that support individuals and families to acquire the skills to live productive and responsible lives.”
Touchstone Health Services, as a 501 ( c ) 3, is a not-for-profit organization and has enjoyed the good will and participation of our neighbors, patrons, friends and families who have donated time and gifts so that Touchstone can extend its mission throughout Arizona communities.
There are different options that will best fit with your desire and method to give to Touchstone and its constituents. They are:
Different options make supporting Touchstone and our mission as easy as possible. They are:
Touchstone is a Qualifying Charitable Organization. This means that your voluntary cash donation(s) during the calendar year (between January 1st through December 31st) qualify for an AZ Charitable Tax Credit, providing you a dollar-for-dollar Tax Credit on your Arizona state income tax return. You don’t even have to itemize your deductions to qualify.
The Tax Credit is different than a deduction.
If you owe any taxes, your donation to Touchstone can be subtracted from the tax amount that you owe. You will help community members and your neighbors in need of social, behavioral and health services.
The Charitable Tax Credit works for different scenarios:
- An individual taxpayer can give as much as she/he wishes.
She/he will be allowed up to a $400 Charitable Tax Credit.
- A couple, filing a “joint return” can donate as much as they wish.
They will be allowed up to a $800 Charitable Tax Credit.
How to make this work for you.
You can donate to Touchstone on this website or you can mail us a check and Touchstone will send you a receipt that you can use when you or your tax preparer file your taxes. On your return, simply list Touchstone as the qualifying charitable organization, with the dollar amount of your donation.
Touchstone has contractual agreements with many of the colleges and universities in Arizona. We work with them to place graduates and individuals in need of field practice to complete their studies. Let us know if Touchstone can help you to help us.
Contact Touchstone Human Resources team for more information: Human.Resources@touchstonebh.org
Touchstone Celebrates the Gift of Autism with Sensitive Santa:
Every year the season’s change and families get together to celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, Winter Solstice, and other holidays—or even nothing at all. These same families’ lives are a hustle and bustle of activity and they often find themselves in some very crowded, noisy and chaotic environments. Children and family members in the Autism Spectrum often have a very difficult time in these situations.
While the rest of the family sits for pictures with Santa, these children can become fearful or agitated and, as a result, miss out on the outing’s celebrations and a day full of fun memories. Touchstone creates a safe environment, full of seasonal activities arts and crafts, music and a “Sensitive Santa,” with photos to remember the day the family shared together.
Your gifts and cash donations help to organize this event for a growing number of children and their siblings.
Shop at Fry’s Food Stores and you can help raise money for our organization. Register your Fry’s VIP card under our organization name, and every time you use your VIP card Fry’s will donate to Touchstone Health Services. Follow these quick and easy instructions:
Step 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
(Note: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2)
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’
- Under sign-in information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password – will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P. Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your online Fry’s account.
- Continue to Step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
Step 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of the organization then select ‘search’. (Touchstone Health Services NPO Number: 21130)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary Page.